Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let's get going with this again

Well, I see it's been quite a while since I've done any updates here. I'll try to see if I can get update more than once every couple of years. I have to admit that I've gotten a bit inspired about doing this after again after spending a while reading Scott, NE1RD's "100 Pound Dxpedition" blog which talks about (among other things) his recent trip to Monserrat. Thanks Scott.

First off, I'm going to just make this a quick entry (more coming separately) to say that my "regular" ham radio site is now at k2dbk.com (domain registration is cheap!) which at least I find easier to get to.

I've got some exciting news about a trip coming up, but I'm going to leave that for a separate posting, since last time I started a post and meant to finish it because I had "just a little more to add" it sat there for six months.

More coming soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment