Saturday, March 31, 2007

Even less than last time

I probably wouldn't have even bothered doing an update this week other than I do want to try to update this on a regular basis. Not a whole lot has been going on radio-wise.

I tried contacting some guys with ZF1 (meaning locals) ham licenses but so far haven't heard back from anyone. A little disappointing, but I'm trying to be patient. I also discovered that there were a couple of more general email addresses on the ICTA website (one for general "enquiries" and the other for licensing issues), so I sent an email to both of them today. I'm hoping that I get a response back.

Still no news on the Buddistick, I guess the bags haven't come in yet. Budd said he'd contact me when they did, and from everything I've heard about him, Budd's a man of his word, so I'll just have to wait a bit more.

I've started using a Google Spreadsheet to keep track of the things I have to do as well as the things that I need to take with me on the trip. There are doubtless many other ways of tracking these things, but the nice thing about having it up on Google is that I can get it to from any computer anywhere, so when I have one of those "have to remember to do this" things pop into my head, I can easily update the spreadsheet. You just need to have a Google ID, which of course is free, and you can use this facility. Check it out if you haven't already done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment